Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Views on Business and Technology: Equating Outsourcing to Losing Jobs - Is that Right?

My Views on Business and Technology: Equating Outsourcing to Losing Jobs - Is that Right?

Some additional Reference Posts that I read after I published the previous post, and felt they help us understand and refine perceptions further on the above post
  1. How the Mighty Fall and How to Stay on Top - Jim Collins in Business Week. Book Review
  2. The 2009 Global Outsourcing, Special AdSection - Fortune 500 Magazine (May, 2009)
  3. HUGE PROBLEMS AHEAD by Sandy Leeds
  4. Trying to Curb the Wrong Compensation by Sandy Leeds


Thanks
Nagesh
The views represented in this blog are my personal views and are not a reflection of or opinions of any of the institutions I am associated with or have worked for

No comments:

Post a Comment